Future connect board
Future Connect Board - 2022
2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
The 2022 Future Connect AGM was held on 17 May 2022 at Quatrefoils Restaurant at Catholic Regional College in Sydenham. Click on the link to view the 2020 Future Connect Annual Report - 2021 Future Connect Annual Report
Chair, Piper Rodd conducted the meeting and the following agenda items were discussed:
- Apologies to the meeting were read
- Minutes of previous Future Connect AGM held 18 May 2021 were accepted
- Chair's and Executive Officer's Reports were read
- Finance Report and audited Financial Statements were presented and accepted
- Election of new Board was accepted
Board for Future Connect
There were 4 vacancies notified for the Future Connect Board and two nominations were received. The 2022 Future Connect Board comprises the following people:
- Piper Rodd (Chair) Re-nominated
- Reana Cazar
- Quinn Li
- Maree Roberts - Re-nominated (Deputy Chair)
- Gail Bray
- Catherine Armstrong
- Vacant position (made vacant by Dan Wilson's resignation)
Future Connect is seeking people who may be interested in joining Future Connect Advisory Groups. These groups will enable members and other key stakeholders to contribute insight and expertise into Future Connect's work and to learn from each other.
Would you like to know more?
Contact our Executive Officer, Deirdre Hardy on email: email@example.com
or via the office on 03 8595 5552 or 041 525 0324. We'd love to hear from you.